Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A Client Testimonial to Share.

Steve: Once in a while, we like to share comments from clients that makes all that we do worth it.

"Dear Bonnie,

This morning, as I was washing my hair, I was overwhelmed with the following thoughts.

I truly believe that we all have angels watching over us, and that you truly are one of my angels.

I came to you over 10 maybe 15 years ago, a very frail person, looking for answers to many problems I was having, osteoporosis being one. My skin was pale, my hair quite thin, my diet lacking so much and I sat in your office, almost in tears asking for your help.

Well, I am now 70 years old, not very old since I truly believe in 120 (and then asking for more as Rabbi Weinberg says), the osteoporosis virtually gone, my hair, thank goodness thanks to the wonderful shampoo you suggested back with a shine and thicker than ever, a diet that keeps me energetic (and still working) and a glow about life that I certainly didn't have as a young adult.

You have cured my husband Chuck of diabetes, you have helped my daughter handle her diabetes, helped my grandson Brandon, and through your help his face has totally cleared up, you have helped Chuck's daughter Sarah, even though living in California, you have helped my son Michael and put him on a healthier path along with his wife Lauren, and have helped almost all of my co-workers and friends who have crossed your path.

I just wanted you to know how very special we all think you are.  Sometimes in life, you have to take the time to let a very special person, which you are, know how very special they are.

Love you bunches and will always be grateful.

Marlene W." 

No comments: